Information We Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information which you authorized such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information (for a custom order, for example), if you contact us directly.
Why We Need Your Information and How We Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
• as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as Providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interest to improve our service.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as shipping and delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
• Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of data protection law, direct any questions or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org.