You can almost hear the cowboys, gunfights, saloons and cattle that were a little of the Old West history experience in the Delano District of Wichita. Jesse Chisholm drove cattle down Douglas Ave creating what is now known as the Chisholm Trail.
This long-sleeved t-shirt is a reminder of those wild western days complete with bullet holes and WICHITA down one sleeve.
- Available in Men's sizes M-L-XL-2XL-3XL; 4XL available upon request
- Made of 100% heavyweight, preshrunk cotton with durable vinyl design
- Machine wash inside out, hang to dry. Iron inside out for best results
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: Delano District UNTAMED T-Shirt
- Weight: 0.25lb
- Dimensions: 13.00in x 10.00in x 2.00in