Keeper of the Plains Dreamcatcher T-Shirt
Designed after the landmark sculpture which was a gift to the City of Wichita from renowned artist, Blackbear Bosin, in 1974. the "Keeper of the Plains" stands at the conflux of the Little and Big Arkansas rivers in Wichita, KS. Surrounded by fire which burns every night, it's a must-see when you visit Wichita!
Design includes the Keeper in front of a dreamcatcher.
Your choice of color: Rust or Kiwi green shirt.
- Made of pre-shrunk 100% cotton with screenprint design
- Basic men's cut in sizes S-M-L-XL-2XL-3XL; sizes 4XL and 5XL available upon request.
- Machine wash inside out, hang to dry, iron inside out for best results
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: T-Shirt Keeper of the Plains Dreamcatcher
- Weight: 0.50lb
- Dimensions: 13.00in x 10.00in x 2.00in